Feb 12, 2012
The Reality Gaming team is pleased to announce the official Reality Gaming Operations boot camp 2012.
Fort Benning Boot camp - provides you with several scenarios which will train you and improve your ArmA 2 experience. To play the our boot camp scenario, you will need to download the Reality Gaming addon pack.
Basic Training – You can learn the basics of the game controls, movement and principles of first aid and infantry combat at our new training facility. If you’re new to the world of military simulations, it is strongly recommended to learn these basics.
Reality Boot Camp Mission Statement:
Fort Benning will provide Trained, Adaptive, Ready Soldiers and Leaders for the ARMA 2 division, while developing Future requirements and specialisations for our Individual members.
Red Phase- Basic Combat Training
- Basic Firing Techniques, and Rifle/Saw/sidearm Qualifications
- Basic Formations and Fire-team cohesion. (RG_CLASS1_GROUND_FORMATIONS_101)
- Light AT Training. (RG_CLASS1_GROUND_LIGHT_AT_101)
- Grenade usage and qualification. Rifle and hand grenades.
- Basic Driving techniques. (RG_CLASS1_GROUND_WHEELED_VEHICLE_DRIVER_101)
- Basic orienteering skills. (RG_CLASS1_GROUND_ORIENTATION AND NAVIGATION_101)
- First Aid application and principles.
White Phase- Tactical training
- Advanced combat formations.(Delta formation, bounding, 360 and 180 perimeters)
- Radio and Tactical communication.
- Mounting and dismounting transport.(Helo and vehicle)
- Convoy training, IED/VBIED Detection and avoidance.
- Checkpoint construction and civilian interdiction procedures.
- Room clearance techniques.
- Fire and maneuver techniques.
- Assault formations and techniques.
- Ambush reaction, avoidance and defeat.
- (More to be added)
Blue Phase- Mental Training
- -CIC Combat immersion course.
- -Extended Orienteering course. and competition.
- -Night Orienteering course
- -Short Verbal Test to Achieve rank of private.
map created by: jens198
FORT BENNING BRIEFING AREA
FORT BENNING MAP
FORT BENNING SHOOTING RANGE
FORT BENNING RIFLE RANGE
FORT BENNING WAITING AREA
FORT BENNING SCORE COMPUTER
FORT BENNING OFFICER TRAINING
FORT BENNING INSTRUCTIONAL SIGNS
FORT BENNING FORMATIONS GROUND
RG Basic Training is divided into three phases: Phase I (Red Phase), Phase II (White Phase), and Phase III (Blue Phase). Before you’re allowed to begin Phase I, however, you have to spend time in Purgatory, officially known as The Recruitment Group.